These pages and documents won't be of interest to most people - but they contain some technical tips, project descriptions and (hopefully) useful information that may be of help to other glass craftspeople.
All information is provided in good faith but without any liability whatsoever - so please don't attempt to follow any of the suggestions and techniques unless you are confident in your ability to do the task safely (particularly applies to some projects which involve mains wiring) ! - How I built my own clamshell glass fusing kiln
- /kilnbuild- How Kilns Work
- /how-kilns-work- What to do when kilns stop working - /what-to-do-when-kilns-stop-working- COE / compatibility testing in fused glass - /coe-compatibity-testing-in-fused-glass
- My set-up for glass drilling
- /glass-drilling- How to use E6000 glue to glue glass to metal jewellery findings
- Making a new panel to repair a 'slag' glass lampshade
All of the tips and documents that will be published on this page are entirely free
- but if you feel that they have been helpful, and you'd like to say a little 'thank-you'
then feel free to 'Buy me a coffee
' via this link. Thank you!